Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 197

Dearest Little One, I can't wait to see you! We're so close, but yet so far. We only have 12 weeks left! I wish it was tonight, but I want you to stay in there till you're ready. 
It's 86 days away till Christmas! I can't wait, it's my favorite time of the year. I've already started saving up for gifts. It was funny, I told Micah yesterday it was 87 days away and he said, "Does that mean I can start asking for stuff now??" lol Remember the play-dough? haha I said, yes. Then I thought about it, and I said why don't you wait a couple more weeks.
Last night our manager called, he had route he needed us to do afterall. :) Everything went smoothly, the papers were even early! Ohhh, I almost forgot to tell you! This dog tried to attack your daddy. He went up and threw the paper, then the dog grabbed the paper, and started running after him!  He tried to make it to the car, but the dog was too fast, so he just stood there. Finally, the owner came and got the dog. It was kinda funny, but there for a second I actually thought the dog was going to bite him! 
We just got back from the gym. Micah had his taekwondo class tonight. He jammed his toe really bad, so he couldn't finish the class. It's actually pretty swollen, but I don't think it's broken. 
Your brothers went to go practice with the rep team tonight, so they can get a feel for what it's like. They're going to meet the coaches and the other players. It should be good for them. 
I'm so tired, I think I'm going to sleep for a couple hours and get up when they get home. I love you! 

Your Sister, 
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment