Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 175

Dear Tucson, Today was really nice outside. This weekend it was cold, to me at least. It was in the 60's. I know that doesn't seem cold, but when you've been in the 90's its pretty chilly. It's funny how quickly your body adjusts to new temperatures. Next spring, when it's in the 60's it will seem very warm compared to the below freezing weather we've had all winter. I'm hoping for another mild winter like last year, but I don't know. Your daddy thinks we will get a hot one, since the summer was very hot for Canada, so I don't know... time will tell.
Your sister started piano lessons today. It was her first lesson with a new teacher. I had Lori last year, but your sister didn't take lessons last year. She seemed to like her, and I think she will be able to teach her theory and technic to give her new ideas to incorporate in her music.
We watched another one of those 4 hour movies tonight. I thought this one was one of the dumbest movies ever! It had this eerie feel to it, even though it wasn't scary, and I hated the ending. That's one of my pet peeves, movies with bad endings. I can live with a bad middle part, but if the ending sucks, I can't stand it. Well, that's my rant for the day.
I've been sitting staring at the computer screen for 15 minutes trying to think of something to tell you, but I can't think of anything...so I guess that's it for today! I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment