Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 196

Dear little One, right now I'm overwhelmed by the goodness of God. This morning, your daddy text me to tell me that there is no route in the morning. I was glad and sad at the same time, glad we don't have to get up, and sad because that's less money. I text your daddy back and said, well, that's good and bad. He said yes, then I text and said well, "the Lord gives and takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord." He replied God did both. You see the Lord took away the paper route for tomorrow and He gave our dad some other work to do. God truly is amazing. NEVER doubt God's ability to provide for His children.
Right now I'm at the library with Micah, we've changed days to either Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Thursdays just haven't been working out. I must say, now that we're back at the library on Sundays it really cuts down on any fines we might create. :) lol There's a bright side to everything. Speaking of that, in every situation of your life, remember that. At times in the darkest days, remember "all things work together for good; to them that love God."
I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment