Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 174

Dear little one, I got to feel you kick again! This time Samuel got to feel it, too. He was very excited! It doesn't really feel like a kick. For now it feels like you're pushing against the skin, later it will feel like a light thump. For now I'm just happy I can feel your alive. I knew you were because I was able to hear your heartbeat, but now I can actually feel you moving! :)
Your mommy was very excited, because she thought she was only 23 weeks along! :) She was on my blog today, and she told me, my countdown thing was off. So I said, no, I don't think it is, and she said, I'm only almost 24 weeks. So she calculated it up, and you're almost 25 weeks old! She was thrilled to pieces to stay the least. I was thankful, I'd hate to have to add another week. lol So 15 weeks left till you made your grand entrance into the world.
Your daddy left today, he went to this preachers meeting in Ohio. They have it every year, he tries to go every year, but I think he missed a year somewhere in there. I'm not really sure how he found out about it, but he said it's a really good meeting.
This morning was the last morning for the paper route fill in, I think I'm going to miss it, but at the same time I'm glad it's over. :) Although, I'm sure our manager will call us all too soon for another fill in. lol
Today, was Labor Day. We didn't do a whole lot, it was more of a relaxing holiday, which was nice. I slept in super late, I was trying to catch up on sleep. I think I'm still behind, but I'm going to steal my friend's line on this one, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." :) I need to go switch out the laundry. I love you kiddo!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment