Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 173

Dear Tucson!! Guess what???!!! I got to feel you kick!!!! I am so happy. :) I've been waiting months for that. Because your mommy's had so many kids, she carries you really low. So most of the time we can't feel you kick, but your mommy said you go higher when she goes to sleep at night. So I told her, well, just yell for me and I'll come, I go to bed after you anyways. So tonight she did, and I got to feel you kick 3 or 4 times. :) I do hope you will try to stay a bit high during the day, because it hurts your mommy when you're so low and you kick.
Before I forget I did the route this morning, and it went surprisingly well! I decided it wasn't that bad, and that it was definitely a good thing. If everyday was like that, so I guess I can handle one bad day a week. Tis life anyways, if everything went well all the time, I'd never learn to be thankful. For example what if I wouldn't of worked on Saturday? I wouldve never even of given it a second thought to praise God even more for the work today than I did on Saturday, because today was easier. God is definitely wiser than we are.
So today was our first service back in the Library. It went well. At first I was disappointed, because no new people came, but for now I'm just going to have to walk by faith, and trust that what we did wasn't to bring more people in the doors, but to obey the Great Commission which says, "...preach the Gospel to every creature..." I know we haven't done that yet, so we've got a ways to go. I'm thankful for the adventure we had this summer. It taught me a lot, and I know God had a purpose, whether I see it here or on the other side. God's been good, kid, He's been real good. I love you, baby!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment