Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 178

Dear Little one, tonight I tried a new recipe. You know those brownies I told you about? The ones with the chocolate chip cookie dough in them? This time I put peanut better cookies on top, and instead of spreading chocolate on top, I melted the reese (peanut butter) chips on top. It was yummy! :)
Your mommy had a really good day today. :) She was able to clean her room, the laundry room, and help Micah in school! I think thr worst if finally over. At least that's what I'm hoping for. If it's not we will still make it through, because God has promised us He will never give us more than we can bear. Sometimes I wonder, but I look back at everything, and we have ALWAYS made it through. Sometimes you will go through hard times in life, and just when you think you can't go on, something else will happen. Let God's word comfort you, run to God's Word. You will be so tempted to turn to everything, but God and His Word. Believe me, I know! but try to not let the situation overwelm you. It's will always be something you can handle, trust me. I know alot times whenever I'm telling you things that will help you in life, it's always in reference to the negative things in life. I don't want you to think life will always be filled with hard times, because it's not, but it is the hard times will test you and your true character will shine. You see the times in life when everything is going good, i can't really teach you what to do, I do have one warning, when everything is going great, don't ever forget God. It's so tempting to only realize your need for Him when you're down, but you need Him just as much when you're on the mountaintop as in the valley. Everything I tell you, I hope will equip you for your teenage life. You might read this before or you might this during your teenage life, but I hope that you will not make the mistakes I made and you won't be wondering how or what you're supposed to be doing. I know you will have to learn a lot on your own, but it is my goal to teach you everything I wish some one would've told me. You see, when you're a teenager, I may have forgotten what it was like, or I might not be here,(don't worry, I don't plan on going anywhere soon, but then again, I don't know what God has planned down the road) but I want you to know I love you, I love you so much!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment