Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 179

Dear baby, your daddy came home today!!! He really enjoyed the meeting. He's already back to work though, he left for a visit a couple of hours ago. :) I think I'm getting sick, which really sucks, because I hate being sick, but oh, well.
Everyone was excited because they got a Nancy drew computer game in at the library today. So they're busy playing that, I'm not a huge fan myself, I loved the books when I was younger, I read a most if not all of hers. Computer games have never really been my thing. Sometimes I will go and help them try and figure out a part of it, but that's about it.
I was talking to this person today, and she had been treated wrongly, but she did not want to treat the person wrongly in return. She said, her soul is the most important thing she owns, she's not going to throw away all her integrity and honesty just to get some one back, I just can't get those words out of my head, "my soul is the most important thing I own..." This morning I read that verse in Matthew, "For what is man profited, if he gain the whole word, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" I have no idea what I'm trying to tell you, because honestly, I don't even know, I guess it's more I'm thinking out loud. It was a sobering thought. Baby, please, give your life to Jesus, please. I love you.

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment