Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 177

Dear Tucson, How are things in your world? You didn't move as much today, well, at least you weren't as high. When you're really low we can't feel you kick. Last night you moved a lot! It was so cute we could see you moving through your mommy's tunny. There was this little area on her side and whenever you would move you could see her tummy rise and fall. It was sooo cute. :) I think everyone, but Alexa has got to feel you kick. She was gone last night, so she didn't get to see you move or feel you kick.
It's Thursday so I took Micah to the library. They didn't have anything good today, I got one book, and it just weird, so I had to read it. lol Micah on the other hand, decided it was a good day. I think he actually got in line 3 times, because he kept finding new books. He forgot his library card, so Alexa brought it to us. It was hilarious, because when we were walking home, I told him that was really nice of Alexa to bring your card. So he says, yea, I thought it was, too, but I don't know what happened to her, she must of changed, because the old Alexa wouldve never done that. She would've text you and said Micah left his card, come back home and get it. lol Then he says, I don't know what happened to the old Alexa, maybe some one is living inside her! hahaha I was cracking up!!!! That kid never ceases to amaze me, sometimes I think his brain functions on a whole different level than ours does. It was funny yesterday, I got home and your mommy tells me they shut the air off(meaning the apartment building. they control when it goes on for the summer and when it goes off in the winter. We are "supposed" to be able to control the dail, but it doesn't really work, so we are basically at their mercy. :) Although, we can shut it completely on or off.) so, I said, "oh, really???" It's cool outside, but it's still hot inside. So then Micah says, "oh, they didn't shut it off, I did. I was cold." lol So he shut the whole apartment unit's air off, because HE was cold. lol
Well, I think I'm gonna hit the sack early tonight. The past two nights I've stayed up really late chatting. lol (Don't ever do that when your a teenager ok???? Well, maybe you're allowed to on weekends on in the summer....we shall see. hahaha;) I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment