Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 182

Hey little one!! Today was your mommy's monthly midwife appointment. So I got to hear your heart beat!! I liked it better when we heard it at the ultrasound, it was a lot louder, but I'm still glad I got to hear it nonetheless. :) Everything looked good, the measurements were perfect, too. :) You were big enough where the midwife could feel your little bum and head from the outisde. I'm so thankful you're doing great!
I went to gravity this morning, and my arms are already sore! I should've built myself up before I went, lol but I never think about this stuff. We tried this new kick back exercise which was weird, but I missed the squat stand and kicked over the top and scraped 10 layers of skin off of my shin, which is still in pain. The swelling did go down, what annoys me is I almost didn't try that exercise, but I always try new stuff, so I did and BAM! I hurt myself. :p
Your daddy is getting used to the route, so has assured me or tried to assure me that it won't be as bad as I think it will be on Saturday, I'm still not convienced. Your sisters playing this really depressing song, it's weird. I have no idea why she likes it, she listens to a lot of stuff I think should've never made it, but don't tell her I said that.
I'm really sad summer has left me, I saw people with boots and coats on today. Although, it's not that cold, I know the inevitable is coming. The bright side is, that means you're coming, so I guess that helps. Still, I wish summer would stay. :( I think my allergies have gotten the best of me again, I'm going to try to sleep. I love you kid!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment