Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 191

Dear Tucson, today a miracle happened! The papers were early. I was so thankful to God, I was actually able to go back to sleep, at a semi decent hour. Tomorrow is our last day, then we get a 2 or 3 day break! yipee! I hope I remember what it's like sleeping all through the night. lol It supposed to be fall, and it's hot again! Today, it's 86 degrees! The past week or so, it's been in early 60's. It's really annoying, cuz it won't make up it's mind, and my allergies are driving me crazy! I can't breathe or sleep very good.
Your mommy has been watching these tv shows about having babies and stuff. I watched a couple with her today, in the midst of all the screaming and yelling, and excruciating pain, I thought it looked scary, so I ask your mommy if she was scared, she said no, she can do it, she's done it 5 times before! I think she just wants that baby out of her. lol
I'm sooo excited! Your daddy and I went to the bank, and afterwards, he took me to this mini outlet mall. There's this store I love called Garage. They have the best deals on clothes with something minor wrong with them. The other day I went the store and the sweater was $34, so I decided I didn't need it. Today, I went to the outlet store and they had one that was only $5!!!! The only thing wrong with it was it was missing a button, and they had taped the button on, because it had only fallen apart!!!! I love it. I'm so happy and thankful. I'm going to go to bed. I hope I can sleep tonight. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment