Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 181

Hey Little One, how are you doing? We are all sickish, I say sickish, because we do have legit sickness symptoms, but they are all allergy related. It just comes with this time of the year. I hope you don't suffer from allergies, although it runs in the family. I hope your strong and healthy, but sometimes I wonder. You see, I believe God wants you to something great for Him. Something "exceedingly and abundantly, and above all" we could ask or think, but I don't know what that is. I do know this, God has chosen the foolish things to confound the wise, so I can't help, but think in society's eyes you may not be popular or perfect. That said, I don't know at all what God says, God may have you "make it" in the worlds eyes so you can do what God has for you, and then when you do it, you'll still confound the wise. I have no idea, I'm just going to wait and see what God does. :)
They started another Nancy Drew game, and I'm rather pleased with myself. I sat down 10 minutes to help your mommy and I helped her solve this mind game. We went to the gym tonight after I got back from teaching piano lesson. It felt good to be back at it, but at the same time it didn't. lol I haven't worked out in over a week since your daddy was gone. Well, my allergies have got the best of me, I'll try to write more tomorrow. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment