Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 176

Dear Little one, Today has been a very busy day. I cleaned the house all day, it was pretty dirty. I got behind, since Monday was the holiday. I'm almost all caught up with the laundry, too. :) Your mommy worked with Micah with his school work all day. Samuel and Alexa did school, too, but Alexa went to the library to work(which is a LOT quieter. lol) Landon, who conveniently broke his hand two weeks before school started is helping with the huge project of organizing all of the school books and score keys. I think he thought it was going to be a good thing to start school 2 weeks late, but now I believe he's changed his mind. :)
Your daddy's still gone. I didn't talk to him today, but some other people did, and the meeting is still going good. The Penner family was supposed to be there today. I really liked them, you will probably get to meet them one day. They were the missionaries we had in a while back to Toronto, so whenever they get to the field, I'm assuming they stay a long time and you actually remember them.:)
Well, that's all for today. I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment