Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 198

Hey Little One! How have you been? I didn't get to feel you kick at all today! :( I guess that's probably because your mommy was gone all day. She went to the chiropractor, then she took Micah to the ER. His toe was still hurting really bad, and the chiropractor thought it could possibly be broken. So they were there for hours, and finally, he got it x-rayed and it was cracked. They put a temporary cast on it for tonight, and tomorrow he has to go back and have they're going to put a splint on it. We've been teasing Landon and saying he jinxed us when he broke his hand, because up until then no one had broken anything. :) Sibling love-there's nothing like it. lol 
Today, I realized I was very jealous towards this person. You see they had more than me, and I was trying to do everything in my power to get "ahead" of them. It was wrong, and I've asked God to forgive me. The reason I'm telling you this is, I wasn't secure in who I was and what I had, I wanted more. Don't be like that Tucson, it will eat you up. Let who you are be in Christ, let Him be your everything, so you won't feel you need to get more than the person next to you. Be content. In Christ you will have everything you will ever need plus some. I know at times you may be sidetracked, because I am too, but when you come to the place where it's not enough, remember in Christ you can have everything. I love you kid! 

Your Sister, 
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment