Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 180

Dear Tucson! Guess what??!!! We have reached a major milestone in this pregnancy!!! We have less than 100 days to go!!! 99 days left till you make your grand entrance into life. You know I'm going to be really dissapointed if you come late right?? Early I can handle, but the late not so much. I hate to ask you to come on time, because your mommy generally always delivers early, but this is a one time thing. You see winter solest is your mommy's favorite day of the year, and she would really be happy if you were born that day. :) I know only God controls that, but if He doesn't mind, go ahead and come the 21st. ;)
We've almost solved our mystery. I forgot how long those things take us to solve! I helped out with two major parts, so I was happy. The new paper route is terrible! I didn't go, but apparently it's one of the hardest routes there is. They started at 3:30 am and didn't finish till 7:30 am. I'm already dreading Saturday. I hoping to get my mind prepared for that day, I keep trying to just be thankful God's provided, but in the back of my mind I know it's going to be even worse than the last Saturday I did it. Oh, well, tis life.
I've decided my body isn't strong enough to play monsters in basketball. I'm all bruised up. lol I'm sure I will play them again, but not till I make a full recovery. I've also decided I need a boyfriend, a very BIG one so he can be my defender. I can't play in the post. I guess I'll start my search tomorrow. hahaha jk well, maybe:p but that's just between you and me, ;) so keep that on the low.
Nothing else is going on, I need to go finish up the laundry. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment