Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 190

Hey you! We've made it to day 190! Ten more days and we've reached the 200 mark! That will be a huge milestone. :) I reread my post from yesterday, and I realized I rambled a lot. lol When I first started this blog, the goal was just to tell you everything that happened while you were in the womb, then as I went through things, I realized how little those things mean in comparison to the big picture of what life is all about. I thought of things that I went through/am going through as a teenager I may forget, but I want you to have what you will need to get through. In the end it won't matter what we've done, the memories you will have will be from when you were older, by the time you will read this and it will mean something to you, the little things will seem insignificant. So I want to give you something that will be significant, something that will make a difference in your life.
You know what I said about devotions yesterday? Well, today I ate my own preaching. God should me last night during church, I was putting my job first. Every morning I get up to do the route with just enough time to throw my clothes on, brush my teeth, and we're out the door. When I get home a lot of times I will have my devotions or first I'll go back to sleep. The problem with going back to sleep is, I generally oversleep, and then I don't have time to have them till that night. This morning, I got up and had my devotions before the route. Tucson, I was amazed at the difference. Try it! It changes your whole day. I can't wait till tomorrow. lol I'm going to hit the sack early today, I'm shot. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment