Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

220

Hey little person! Do you like my newest nickname for you? I rather like it, but I'm crazy like that. lol You REALLY need to learn to settle down a little bit. You move so much we can see your mommy's tummy going up and down! The gadget says you're supposed to sleep more, but it seems like you've kicked it up a notch or two. :) I love watching and feeling you move, but it's rather painful for your mommy.
Micah is very happy, he doesn't have to wear his cast any more. He goes Monday to get it x-rayed to make sure it healed properly. He said it feels weird. I kinda miss it, I know that sounds mean, but you have no idea how hard it is to find ONE pair of black socks on Sunday morning for church. (Once you live here long enough you will realize there is a sock thief that lives with us.) Here lately, I've only had to find one, because he wears a white one with his cast. Oh, well, tis life. 
We (your father and I) did the paper route this morning. I was sooo tired, I barely overcame. :) I thought it would never end, we had close to 240 papers. It's going to look amazing on the paycheck next week though. I go in phases, sometimes I say we're out of our minds, and at other times, I say it's not that bad. Either way our craziness and our normalness (I know that's not really a word, but my brains not functioning to give me the word I'm looking for.) pays bills and puts food on the table. God has blessed above all we could ask or think. As I went grocery shopping with Micah this morning, I couldn't help but praise God for all His goodness. Don't ever forget to praise God for the little things. One thing your mother has always instilled in us, is to be grateful for the smallest things, no matter how significant. She used to tell us, (which here lately it's been true still) when we can have napkins and ziplock bags we are doing good. For a while we had them, and I never really missed them. Then we went a couple of months without napkins and ziplock bags and I realized when we could afford them what a blessing it was. That's just a very small example, but in you life look for the small things. It will make your day! I love you!


Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment