Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 215

Hey little person! We just got back from the gym. Tonight, I did cyclefit again. I don't know why I keep going. lol Everytime I tell myself I'm not going back, but I keep finding myself back in there. ;) After that we (Samuel and I) played volleyball. We sucked. lol I haven't played in at least 3 years, and Samuel kept power hitting the ball. Plus, we'd never played with those rules. We did have fun though. I think it helped balance both teams out since we didn't play on the same team. :) 
We finally have a home phone again! It almost seems weird. We haven't had one in almost three weeks due to several issuses with the phone companies. It was actually one big complicated mess. Thankfully,  for now everything is good. We still had phones, but they were just cell phones. We considered getting rid of the home phone permanently, but the way the internet is setup, it's bascially free. In the plan it's not, but if you buy just Internet you don't save money. Weird, huh?
I had something I was going to tell you, but I forgot what it was......hmm....oh, I just remembered. :) It something I sometimes struggle with, but don't try to figure God out. Don't plan or work out how He is/will do it. Just have faith and trust Him. When you come to a moutain in your life, don't worry if you have to go through it, around it, or over it. Let God take care of it. Also, don't look in the past or in other people's lives to see if God has already done it, as a basis for if He can do it. The Bible says, "all things are possible to him the believeth." and another verse says, "with God all things are possible." When I have a need or am going through a trial it's so easy for me to try to find out if God's done it before, if He has, then I'm more willing to trust Him, I instead of just believing Him. It's so easy to put God in a box and determine what He can do, instead of just letting Him simply do what He's good at-the impossible! 
I hope that made sense. I love you! 

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment