Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 211

Hey little one!!! Guess what?! This is my 100th post. I'm so proud of myself. I've never even dreamed of doing this many posts, and every single day. This is a once in a life time thing, and I'm only doing it for you, No.1 because you're worth it and No. 2, because I'm a nice sister like that. :)
Your brothers have basketball practice tonight, so the house is nice and quiet. I'm sitting outside with your sister. It's a really nice night, the sky is a beautiful, clear, midnight blue. You would never know it, because it was all rainy and nasty, but it is. :) I love that verse, in Song a Solomon, that says, God makes everything beautiful in his time. No matter how bad or ugly something begins, God can always make it beautiful. The key is, "in his time" I think one of the hardest things to do (for me anyways) is to wait, to just wait. In the back of my mind I know it's worth it to wait, but sometimes I have got/get impatient and try to work something out on my own, which I later regret...so I'm trying to learn to just let go, and wait on God. Easier said than done, but if you learn it while you're young, it will save you from a lot of mistakes. I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment