Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 205

Hey you!!!! We just got back from the states about 45 minutes ago. :) It was a good trip, we were able to mail the prayer letters, which was the main purpose of going. (but we save money going, so we used that money for groceries and such) I'm sorry I didn't find you anything. I found this really cute denim jacket, but it was $12.99 and your mommy said that wasn't a very good deal, because you wouldn't be able to wear it very long. We were able to get you most everything else you will need. There are a few things left, but the main things we bought. Your daddy took us to this delicious place called, Moe's Southwest Grill. They make some of the best burritos. :) It was nice to be able to spend sometime with all of us together and not one gone. It was a great family day!

I've still been thinking about yesterday, you know I'm learning (slowly, I know) I need to depend upon God for everything. It's not enough to just do the things I think I can't handle. I also learned, sin has consequences. That was the topic of the sermon from Thursday, but I learned it first hand. I guess in my mind I always think God will cover for me, that He'll forgive me and everything will be okay. God will forgive me, and later it might be okay, but that does not mean I don't have to live with the consequences. I guess it's like I almost thought I could get away with sin. I can't, I must own up to my mistakes, too. I know that seems pretty bad, but it's just the brutal honest truth. I hope you learn from this that sin does have consequences. I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

PS Today, was your aunt Deanna's birthday. I'm not going to tell you how old she is, because I'm a good niece like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment