Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 214

Dear Little One, I was looking at the gadget on the top of the blog. We only have 65 days left till your arrival! It's really starting to go by fast! Although, if you were in my tummy, I think it would be going by extremely slow! A pregnancy term is almost a year! Can you imagine having a little person inside of you for 9 months!
Your daddy went to the other part of town to buy a bed for your brothers. Landon and Micah share (well, used to) a bunkbed. Then a couple of weeks ago (when I was Dyanna) I was talking with our dad on the phone, and I heard a scream. I was like what's going on???? It turned out, Micah got on his bed (he slept on top) and he feel through. (don't worry, no one was injured) lol It's quite comical now, and I'm sorry I missed it, but oh, well. ;) So for the past couple weeks, they've had a makeshift trundle bed, where they pull Micah's mattress out from under Landon's bed. We found a trundle bed for $40 on craigslist. (PTL!) So now we're just waiting till he gets home. :)
Winter is so close I can feel it! I've put off wearing my boots, but I think this week I'm going to have to bring them out. :) The good thing is this year, it means you're coming very soon! I can't wait to meet you. I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra  

No comments:

Post a Comment