Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 213

Dear Tucson, how are things in your world? Some of us are sick, but other than that we are all okay. We had a mishap on the route this morning. Our manager had written out the new route for us, but your daddy didn't understand it. I did, but I didn't know he didn't, so basically, we had to do one route twice. :( Thankfully, we finally finished! The good thing is, at first he thought we had to go back and pick up every paper we threw, (I actually considered crying) but we didn't. Praise the LORD! Another bonus was we did 3 routes this morning, which will be great on the next pay check. :) I'm very thankful God keeps meeting our needs.
I wanted to share this verse I read in Ecc. today, it says, " I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Isn't that an amazing verse? You see it doesn't matter if you're strong, if you're rich, or if you're skilled, we all get time and chance, God's no respector of person. I just love that last part, "time and chance happeneth to them all." I love you dear little one! Sleep tight!  

Your Sister, 
Larra  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment