Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 218

Hey you! How are you doing? I am VERY tired. lol I can't wait till it's time to crawl into bed. :) It's a quiet night, your brothers are at basketball practice, Micah is in bed, and it's just us girls up. (such precious moments...haha) 
The time has come for boots, I wore mine today. I didn't this morning, but tonight when I went back out, I had to wear them. It's was actually cold. :) We should be able to go ice skating here in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited! It's the highlight of my winter, I do enjoy going with our sister, Alexa. I hope you will like it. We haven't been able to get your brothers to join us.
I wanted to share with you this verse in from Numbers, "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" The first part is my favorite, "God is not a man, that he should lie...." There will never be a reason why you can't trust God. I know at times the devil will try to give you evidence to prove otherwise, but remember, the devil is the "father of lies" while on the other hand it's impossible for God to lie. Whatever God tells you, He will do it. I love you!!!!

Your Sister, 
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment