Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 199

Hey you! Guess what? This is our 90th post!!! Tomorrow we'll make it to Day 200! and in ten days I'll have written or well, typed, my 100th post! It's a miracle. :)
The route was very eventful this morning. The papers were late. We hadn't been going very long, it was probably quarter after 5. We (your daddy and I) got a call from our manager (he's really super nice.) and he asks us when we're going to finish our route. We said around 6:30. At first we thought he wanted us to do another route, but he just hung up after saying, oh, well I was just thinking about something. So we're like phew! lol Then at 6:27 you know who calls. I'm on the other side of the street and I can hear the phone ring, my first thought was either Micah hurt his toe again or it's our manager and he wants us to do another route. It really bugs me that people just don't show up for work. I understand if it's an emergency, but to just not show up? Seriously people! Our manager has been so nice to us, he's bent over backwards, so even though we were tired, we couldn't let him do the route (he has to do the routes if someone doesn't show up) (besides who wants to be working on saturday morning???!!!!:)so we drove back to the depot and started all over again! We did finish. I'm soooo thankful for our day off tomorrow!
Your sister, daddy, and I went to this Bible study at this lady's home. I almost think the study was more for me than it was for her family. The topic was from the verse, Luke 18:1b, "...that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;" I realized how little I pray. It was something I missed, it was like the light came on, I couldn't remember the last time I had a heart to heart conversation with God. Of course I pray, but it's just I pray for other people ask God to help me through the day, and then off I go on my merry way. When you feel faint in your life, and you're doing your reading your Bible, saying prayers, your involved in people's lives and it seems something's missing. Check your prayer life.

I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment