Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 223

Hey kiddo! It's Tuesday, so you probably know where I am. :) On the bus, I already miss the Go Train. lol It's pouring outside! I never remember an umbrella when it's raining, I bring one sometimes when it looks like it's going to, but when it actually rains, I don't have one! There's some people next to me who are speaking through sign languge. I'm so thankful I can hear, but I've always loved sign language, I think it's beautiful. It's so cool how they can say so much with their hands! (yea, I know I'm weird!;)
There's this song that's been in my head since yesterday. The lyrics are, well, some of them. ;) "...sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayer..." I thought about all the prayers I've prayed for, the ones that have been answered, and most of all the ones that haven't. I thought what it would be like if they had been answered. For a lot of them my life would be jacked up right now. So when you pray and sometimes it seems like God won't answer that prayer, don't be discouraged , because maybe, just maybe there's a reason. God always knows what's best for us. I know times it's hard to see that, but just trust Him. He loved us so much, He sent His Son to die for us, you know why? Because He thought it best to give sin depraved man a second chance. He wanted to give us a chance to accept Him as our Saviour so we could live forever with Him. Last Sunday our pastor ask us to write down a list of since God is Almighty, how does that apply to us. I never wrote mine down, but the first thing that came to was, I can trust Him with my life, and that's good enough for me. Since I can trust Him with my life, I know there's a reason for my  unanswered prayers, and if it wasn't for them, who knows? I just might now be here. God is an amazing God! I love you!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra        

No comments:

Post a Comment