Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 225

Hey kiddo! How are things going in your world? Today, was your mommy's midwife appointment. I didn't go to this one, because it was a VERY long visit, close to three hours. One of her midwives is also a homeopath doctor, so she had a visit with her. The first visit is supposed to take a long time so she can learn a lot about you. I don't really know everything about it. I didn't go, because I didn't want to sit through all of it. :)
I don't really know what to tell you, nothing exiting has been going on. Tomorrow we're going to find something for your mommy's birthday. I know we seem very last minute, which we are most of the time, but we generally aren't this late. It's just hard to determine what we should get her this year.
Alexa and Papa started a new route this morning. This is a 2 week route, which is very good. At least it will be the same for a while, it makes the routes go faster.  Saturday should be crazy, because we will have 271 papers! That's the largest route we've had so far. It will be great on payday. I'm learning to love it. In the morning, it's good, but during the day it's not the best. :) Well, I need to clean my room and finish the laundry, I'll be gone all day tomorrow and the weekend is filled, so this is the only time I have. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment