Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 221

Dearest Little One, today was a beautiful day. I love the weather when it's like this. Plus, it's supposed to be warm all week. I think some Canadians are crazy, some people had winter coats on today! They complain they can't stand the heat (which it hardly ever gets above 85), and the complain when it's cold! They're never happy, I'm like make up yours minds! What do you want? Cold or Hot???!!! lol Well, that's my rant for the day.
We (well, Alexa and Samuel sang, I played the piano) sang this new song. It's really an old song, but it was the first time we'd done it. It was a remix of "Take My Life and Let it be" It's really good. I'm sure it will still be on youtube when you're older. I hope you like to sing. Alexa is really hoping you learn to play the piano. I think I'm going to make you, even if I have to pay for the lessons myself. :) It's an amazing talent.
Church was very good, I wanted to share with you the verse from John 6:68, "Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." There will be times in your life, where you will stray. I've had my fair share of going astray (nothing I'm proud of), but whenever I come back to the Lord. I feel exactly how Peter feels, "to whom shall we go?" There's no other place I'd rather be. When you're close to Jesus, don't leave, because really, to whom will you go? I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment