Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 224

Hey Little One, we just got back from church. The weather was not as chilly, so we decided to walk home. :) We got coupons for ColdStone (a really exspensive ice cream place) buy one get one free, so we decicded to splurge. :) It was delicious.
Church was so good. We were having thanksgiving and this guy shared a verse from Jerimiah that God had spoke to him about. I don't remember where it's at was, but it was "learn not the way of heathen" After that the Holy Spirit led our dad to have a prayer time for the Holy Spirit to show everyone where we had "learned the way of the heathen." Then we just had a testimonial time where we shared what God showed us. It was very powerful, you could feel the presence of God. I love my church. Until God chooses otherwise, I wouldn't want to be any other place. That could never happen in a big 500+ church, it would mess protocal up. ;) At our church we have the liberty to do whatever the Holy Spirit wants us to do. I hope you love it as much as I do. God has blessed us in allowing us to be a part of this church, believe me I've been to a LOT of churches, and I think ours is one of the best. The most important thing is, you find a place where you can hear from God and you go to the place God leads you to go to. If those two things are right you can't go wrong. Wow, I can't believe I'm giving you advice on how to find a church. lol I'm crazy! I'm going to bed, I love you!!!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment