Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 209

Hey little person! How are you doing today? It's Tuesday once again, so I find myself on the bus to go teach piano lessons. :) What about you? What's going on in your world? You have grown, no if we gently push on your mommy's tummy, we can feel you. :) You don't seem to like it, everytime we do it, you move into the abyss of your mommy's tummy, but it doesnt hurt you, so your mommy lets us do it. You still kick, but you don't not as much, it's more like you're moving to make try and find a comfortable position. It's funny to watch you move through her stomach.
Whenever you find yourself nervous or think you can't do something, you can. There's a verse your mommy always taught us from the very beginning of our lives, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheth me." I've relied on that verse so many times. I'm almost 20 and I still need that verse, I know I look strong and tough, but sometimes I'm not all that tough, but my secret is that verse. Sometimes I just bow my head and say a little prayer and ask God to help me, and you know what? He's never let me down. So don't ever be afraid to try new things, dare to do the impossible!  The way I look at it is, I'd rather try, than to look back and say, "what if..." Sometimes I've wished I hadn't, and other times I'm glad I did, but in both cases I know, I never wonder, I know. I love you! 

Your Sister, 
Larra  

No comments:

Post a Comment