Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 200

Hey Little One! We made it to day 200!!! I'm so excited!!! We're another day closer to your arrival. I can't wait. I want to hold you in my arms. 
Today we had a visitor in church. He seemed to have a zeal for God which was very encouraging. I love my church. There are times when I don't agree with the people, but I still love them and for now I wouldn't want to be any where else. 
I was reading my Bible last night in Lev. 26, God had just gotten through telling them all the laws, and giving them the consequences for if they didn't obey. The part that really got to me at the end was verse 44-45, "And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD." No matter what the people did to God He would never hate them, that's amazing! The love of God, it's unexplainable and uncomprehendible. It's overwhelming that Almight God would love His children that much. Dear child, after you get saved if you ever stray from God, He will never forget you, He will always be there, no matter what you've done you're never more than a hearts cry away. Please, never be afraid to come home. I love you little one, I love you so much!!!

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment