Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 167

Dear you. Today was 50% off day at Value Village, so I took Micah this morning for his back to school shopping we do every year. Value Village is like an uptown overpriced thrift store, but most of the time they do sell better clothes. Generally, your mommy takes him, but this year I took him, since she was pregnant with you.:) I found a lot of good deals. For $25 I got Micah 3 pairs of jeans, one pair of kakkis, a sweater, a pair of track pants, 3 long sleeved shirts and a little jacket! They were all name brands, too. :) I prayed God would send us good deals, because I don't really know good finds for little kids. lol So I get home, and your mommy's says what did you buy for Tucson? I said, um....nothing. So she replied, you didn't even look???!!! haha So....your daddy took us to another store, then I went back to other one, and got you a few things. They didn't have much, and your mommy said not to buy very much till you're over three months, because then you will be able to wear them for longer.
Today, your daddy made us chicken fried steak. It was sooo yummy! I have to say, since your mommy's been preggo with you, we rarely eat anything healthy.:) We still eat our vegatables, but the actual meal part is not nutritious to say the least.:) I know this will only last for the duration of the pregnancy, so I'm just going to put some extra time in at the gym, and enjoy it while it last. lol
Well, speaking of eating and working out, I think your daddy and I are going to hit the gym! I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment