Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 140

Hey baby! You're 20 weeks old today!!!! I'm so excited, we've made it half way there! 20 more weeks give or take a week or two and you will (Lord-willing) make your grand entrance to life.
Today is my half birthday, I'm 19 and a half.:) I know you're thinking that's so dumb, but it's actually a lot of fun! Every year on mine and your sister Alexa's half birthdays, we go shopping and buy something for ourselves. It's mainly just an excuse to spend money, but hey it works! lol If you're a girl you can join the tradition, but if you're a boy, well, you snooze you lose! hehehe:) Don't worry though, it's not like you won't get enough on your actual birthday or in between. :)
I'm sitting outside on the patio trying to get a wifi connection, for some reason my normal one isn't. The sky is beautiful tonight, it's midnight blue, my favorite. You would love it! I wish I could see ONE star, just one. As much as I don't care for the country, I love all the stars in the sky. When I went to Manitoba in the Spring the sky was lit up with stars, I'll have to take you there (or some other in the middle of no where place lol) sometime so you can see it. It's just amazing, I could stay out there all night. God definitely knew what He was doing.
I think it's time for me to hit the sack. I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

ps, I think I may see one star, but I'm not sure if it really is a star...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment