Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 148

Dearest lil one! Today, you are 21 weeks and 1 day! Time is starting to by a little faster, so I'm excited about that. Although, I wish I could hold you in my arms NOW! lol This morning your daddy and sister Alexa, went and did the early morning paper route. Our dog (Daisy) whined for over two hours! I was begging her to let me sleep, but she wanted Alexa home. She hates going to bed with one of the 5 of us gone. She's very protective of us. :) Your mommy thought she did that because she remembers whenever we leave to go on a long trip we leave in the middle of the night. Whatever the case us, I'm hoping she doesn't NOT do that tonight.
This morning your daddy and I went to the gym and took a gravity class. I love that class, because it's a very challenging class. However, today Bob (our instructor) killed us on the hamstrings! He was definitely out of his mind. lol I think the only reason they push us so hard is because they don't do the class with us. :) I can't lie though, it really helps strengthen your whole body, so they know what they're doing.
I gotta finish getting ready for church, I'll write more later. (I started this early because we're going to Tim Hortons after church, so I have no idea when we'll be home, but it will be before midnight. :)
I'm home, so I'm going to finish this post. I'm laying in my bed writing this, and Micah decided he wanted to sleep in my bed tonight, so it's going to be a tight squeeze. Hopefully, Daisy will sleep with Alexa and not me. :) Sometimes he sleeps with me, because his bed is the top bunk and with the warm air rising it makes his chest tight and his ashma go off. I don't really mind though since his breathing is better. 
On the way home from church we went Tim Hortons (yummy!) and I got a white chocolate chip and nut (yuck! I hate the nuts, so I pick them out:) cookie, which was extremely delicious! They're sooo soft and moist, they melt in your mouth. I've decided I'd rather not know how many calories are in them. ;) I can barely keep my eyes open, so I better call it a night. I love you!!

Your Sister,
Larra    

No comments:

Post a Comment