Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 142

Dear lil one! Today, has been a very long day. It's been hot, and I walked all over kingdom come.:) lol Well, not really! The van broke down on Monday, so everyone has been biking or walking everywhere. It may seem difficult, but you get used to it. For some reason our van seems to break down every summer for a couple of weeks (or months! lol) I'm just thankful to God it's never broke down in the winter! ugh! It gets so cold here!!
I took Micah to the library. Every week we go on thursday afternoons. He loves the library, I like it too, but I seem to have read every good book I could find at our small library, so it's not as exciting to me any more. While I was looking at books with Micah, I came across these books that my mommy and daddy used to read to me when I was little. They were "Amelia Bedelia" books. I used to love those books! They were so funny, Amelia Bedelia takes everything so literal. When your older I will have to read them to you. It's funny how little things come back to you, when you're older. :) Well, that's all for today. I love you!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment