Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 138

Dear Lil one! We've made it to another month! Today, is the first day of August. It was a beautiful day outside, today was the third Sunday of our summer adventure. :) I love going outside and meeting new people. It was really neat today, I was witnessing to this photographer, who was telling me he used his art to connect with God. (We were talking about having a relationship with God) I really had no idea what to tell him, so I was praying to Jesus for wisdom. The Holy Spirit brought to my mind the verse in Psalms, which says, "The heavens declare the glory of God, and his firmament showeth his handiwork."~fat cat bat(that's from your lil brother micah:)So I told him that verse and said, "everything in the earth points to God, and gives him glory, so God can use that to draw you nigh unto Him, but that's not all there is to having a relationship with God." I was so thankful to God for giving me wisdom.
Well, it's family time, and I'm the only not involved, so I guess I'll sign off, I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment