Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 160

Hey precious! How are things in your world? Today, was Monday, so you know what that means:) Cleaning day! Cleaning is really crazy, I enjoy it most of the time, but it seems like I can never get ahead of it. lol I try and do extra some days, in hopes I won't have to do as much the next, or that I can clean some place I don't normally have time for, but unfortunately, it never seems to work out that way.:) I had to call in the bomb squad for the laundry room, but it was too late. The bomb went off before it could be deactivated. :( lol I have no idea what happened, all I know is that it was cleaned on Friday, and then the boys cleaned their bedroom, and come Monday morning the bomb had exploded. Now that I think about it, maybe it was a tornado, because the wind carries things everywhere. That's probably a greater possibility. A bomb would've been too good to be true, because there would've been no remains. Oh, well, tis the life with boys.
I can't remember if I told you or not, but the boys got a scholarship for a one week baseball camp, which started today. They really enjoyed it, but Samuel said it was pretty hectic. (his word for hard:)
Summer is coming to a close, the school books came in today for everyone. It's hard to believe, it seems as though summer just got here. I will miss my favorite season, but Lord-willing I will see it(or feel it rather:) next year. You will be about 7 months old, so who knows by this time next year you could be walking!( I walked at 9 months) wow! I don't even want to think about that, I want to be able to hold you in my arms for as long as I can. Don't grow up fast, ok? I know you will be in a hurry, just like I was, but ENJOY being a kid. Enjoy every moment, don't let it go by so fast, so that when you're 19 you wonder where your life has gone. I look back and have good memories, but I can't help, but see the years I wasted worry about what was going to happen when I grew up. As long as you put Jesus first, everything will turn out right, it doesn't matter what happens tomorrow, live for today! You never know, it just might be your last. I love you kid!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment