Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 150

Hey lil one! We're at day 150!! We've made it to a new digit.:) Fifty more days and we will have me it to the 200 mark, now that will be something! I already getting tired of the "100's" look! lol
Today was pretty boring, I went to the gym with your daddy came home and did a bunch of laundry. Honestly, I have no idea how it gets soooo piled up. A lot of it is your brothers, since they play basketball they get super sweaty and change clothes. So that's double for each day, and sometimes triple if they play at the gym in the morning and outside at night. I tell ya, I dunno how those women used to do it back in the day when they had HUGE families AND handwashed...I would probably die. haha I guess though, they didn't have as much time for play as we do, because they were so busy working.
I watched a movie with your mommy and sister. It was pretty good, but it was soooooo long! It was 4 hours long. I thought it was almost over at 2 hours, and then they told me it was 2 more hours! I begged them to skip and hour, but they said I would miss some of it. Don't tell them, but in the 3rd hour nothing good happens.:) lol
I'm going to go to bed, I'm helping your daddy on the paper route in the morning. Saturdays are the biggest, most hectic day, so I promised I would help him. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment