Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 163

Hey you! Today, has been a very looong day. lol I volunteered today, then I went grocery shopping with your mommy. After I went with her to the chiropractor. I got to hold her baby.;) I was amazed at how big he got, I thought he would stay smaller longer. I hadn't seen him in 4 months. So baby, stay small for as long as you can.
After that, Alexa babysat the chiropractors kids at our house. So we put the paper route on hold till after dinner, so we didn't finish that till about 9:30. I'm super tired. Landon had to go the the ER to get his hand x-rayed. Apparently, he punched a wall at his basketball camp. These kids weren't doing the drills properly, so they had to start them over and over and over, so finally, he lost it. Papa thinks he broke his knuckle, but he's not sure. Hopefully, it's not, but it looked pretty bad. I guess they're still in the waiting room, I really dunno how long it's going to take, generally, it takes hours, and especially since it's not exactly an emergency. So we shall see what happens.
I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna call it a night. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment