Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 152



Hey lil one! Do you remember I told you I made a peach pie for your mommy? Well, today I made a second one. This time I made it completely from scratch. It was MUCH better! lol Landon said I'm actually starting to get somewhere :P and your mommy thought it was delicious. So I mostly likely will never use CANNED (lol) peaches again....
Today, was a very exciting day. This was week 5 (I think:) in our summer adventure at church. It was the best week for me so far. A lot of people didn't answer their doors for us. So my partner jokingly asked me, "did you pray for people to talk to?" So I said, actually, I did. lol So we were laughing and then the next house we we're able to talk to a guy. The most exciting thing happened when we we're 4 houses away from finishing our street. I knocked on the door, and the lady didn't speak a whole lot of interested, but she told me she didn't want anything. So we went to the next house, and got no answer. As we were walking to the next house, the lady comes back out, and starts waving her hands yelling, "give me, give me" I was completely floored, but very excited. I couldn't believe my ears. It was such a blessing to be able to hear someone yelling, "give me" to the flyers/gospel tracts. It was definitely encouraging, I can't wait to see what else God does.
Tonight at church we had a missionary come. He is going to start a work somewhere in the GTA. I think that is very good, we need so many churches here. I can't wait till they get all their support so another church can be here. Well, I'm gonna go, I love you so much!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment