Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 258

Dear Tucson, how are things in your world? Today was my last day at volunteering at the women's shelter. I'm going to miss it, but at the same time I know I did the right thing. I'll probably pop in every once in a while to see how everyone's doing. :)
The tree is finally almost done. It took me forever to get the lights on, I always think I have more lights than I do, so I end up having to start all over. After I messed up the first time I had the bright idea to start from the bottom since that's where the bulk of the tree is anyways. :) I got it right, we just now finished putting the ornaments on it and everything. All we have left is the star, our parents went to bed. So we're going to do that in the morning. It's always been the family tradition to put the star on and then plug the lights in all together. Hopefully, I can post a picture tomorrow.
You need to come soon, we got our last slushies today, so it's no more slushies till the baby as Micah would say.  I love you, and I can't wait to meet you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment