Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 251

Dear Little Person, today you're 36 weeks old! I can't wait to meet you. Today, was back to my normal routine, volunteering and teaching piano. There were several interesting people on the bus today, for a second I wondered who I missed last week. Then I remembered I had been on vacation and realized I hadn't missed anything. lol It was kind of funny, there was this bald guy on the bus and they just stepped on the bus and his friend said he was freezing, so the bald guy says at least you had a layer of hair to keep you warm. :) That is so you daddy. He always tells those bald jokes, his other one is the weather always messes up his hair, which the guy on the bus said, too. It seemed slightly funnier when that guy said it, but still I wanted to roll my eyes, because I've heard them all my life. haha
I know I've talked about prayer numerous times, but I just want to briefly mention it again. I know I can never express how important it is, partly because I know I haven't even comprehended it and probably never will. It works though, it's amazing. I now understand the verse, "Be still and know that I am God..." It's that simple resting and stopping to talk to God. So many times my mind wants to rush on, yet I need to just be still. Today, I just sat still, it was the sweetest most refreshing thing. God's waiting Tucson, He's never more than a prayer away. Don't be afraid to talk to Him about any and everything. He's listening. I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment