Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 235

Dear Tucson, how are you? Today, started out pretty boring. We tried to practice some music for church today, but our voices were too scratchy to sing. So we opted for no special music today. :) Everyone was ready for church on time, (a miracle, especially on a Sunday morning. You'll know what I mean soon enough.) so we pull in to the Library, and all the staff are standing around outside. At first we thought, did everyone forget time changed today? The head librarian, which is the only one with the key, was sick, so they had to find another person with a key, and we had to wait about 15 minutes or so. By the time the person arrived with the key pretty much the whole church was there, so everyone pitched in and helped set up, so we only started 5 or 10 minted late. One of the visitors from last week came back, and she brought a new person with her. So praise the Lord. :)  
After church we came home and ate a quick dinner. (yes, we are still surviving without meat.) I made veggie chilli, I think that was our best vegitarian meal yet, minus the bean burittos Alexa made. I didn't say that because I made it, some of the other stuff was just kind of okay. We all love frito pie, so that's probably why. After dinner we went to the mall, your brothers got paid on Friday and they wanted to get some stuff. We went to Coldstones, but when we were almost there we realized no one had brought the coupons. That place is so exspensive, so there was no way we would go without them. So, I called our dad, (God bless his soul:) and he came and brought them, and then had ice cream with us. :) Plus, he gave us a ride home so that was nice. I can't wait till I can get my next license so I can drive by myself. Lord-willing and hopefully I pass, I will get it in Jan. :) 
I can't think of anything else to tell you, I love you bunches!!!  

Your Sister, 
Larra

  

No comments:

Post a Comment