Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 236

Dear Tucson, we're driving back to Toronto from Barrie. Tonight was the start of this annual soul winning conference. I don't always go, but I'm glad I went to this one. It was nice to be able to see some of our friends. The sermon was great, it was from the book of Jonah. When he started he asked the question, "Who cast Jonah into the sea?" In the first chapter it says "they cast him into the sea" if you keep reading to chapter 2 or 3 (I can't remember) Jonah is in the whales belly and he says that it was God who cast him into the sea. Pastor Sexton preached on how many times in our life we go through things and it looks like other people have caused bad things to happen or we're going through a trail and we don't know why, it's because God cast Jonah into the sea. In our lives God has cast many of us into our trails. If you keep reading in Jonah Ninevah had revival, why? because God cast him into the sea. We never really know what God's trying to do, because many times we just live by what we can see. It was a really great sermon. Everytime that guy preaches I get something good from his sermons. 

Well, I better close this, it's almost tomorrow and I want to finish before the day's over. I love you!!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment