Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 237

Dear little person, I went to Mcdonalds for a snack in between piano lessons. I walked in and I asked, do you have anything good to eat for vegitarians? The guy said, uhhhh, no, oh we sell salad. lol Then he said they will make me a burger and take the meat out of it, I'm like, umm....I'll pass, can I just get some fries?! lol So far we've made it 9 days! Only 21 left. :) I was so proud of your brothers last night, some one from church took us to Boston Pizza, Papa gave us permission to eat meat, but we ordered a veggie pizza. The boys  at first wanted pepperoni, then they said no we're gonna finish. They weren't even for it in the first place, but the fact they had the discipline to say know on their own, I was very happy. :)
  
I still can't get last nights sermon out of my head. It's like everything makes perfect since. The whole time I've been struggle with your mother being pregnant with you. (don't worry I've always wanted you!) I couldn't understand why God would want her to be in so much pain. All along I've prayed and asked God to take the pain away, that the pregnancy wouldn't be so hard on her body. I often thought maybe He didn't hear those prayers, but I wonder did I ever stop to listen to His answer? I don't think I did, because I was so worried about what I could see. I don't know the end of the story, but I do know this. God cast my mother into the sea, (from the beginning both your mother and father knew this was God's will, even before your mommy was pregnant, there was no mistake about it) and everything worked out for Jonah so I'm just going to trust Him. It was amazing last night when I went to bed, I didn't ask God to heal my mom, I didn't want to. I'm sorry she's in pain, and I wish that there was another way, but I now know there's not. This is and was God all along, so I'm just going to praise Him. So last night for the first time I thanked God for every part of this pregnancy, even the pain and hardness and struggles it's put us all through. I was completely honestly thankful from the bottom of my heart. Tucson, I don't know what God has planned, but I can't wait to see the end result. Even if it's just the simple joy of you being my sibling I know it is the hand of God. I love you!!!!

Your Sister, 
Larra      

No comments:

Post a Comment