Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 254

Hey you!!!! I just got back from Christmas shopping with your sister. It was sooo much fun!!! I love Christmas shopping, it's so worth it to spend hours at the mall looking for something that you know the person wants or that they will love. I love giving people gifts, it's so nice to see people's faces light up when they open their gifts. Sometimes I get really impatient while waiting for it to come, I just want to give the person their gift already. lol Generally, we don't go shopping this early, but the past couple of years everything has been so picked over and it's so hard to find sizes, we wanted to do it early so we could have the cream of the crop so to speak. Christmas is the best time of the year, I do hope you love it as much as I do. I know Christmas isn't all about gifts, but it is a great time to give gifts and to reflect on the gift that changed the world forever-Jesus Christ. Christmas is also a great time to witness to people, because they are more open to the Gospel. This year we will have a new person to share it with. :) I should get you one of those shirts or at least a bib that says, my first Christmas. :) I love you little one!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment