Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 233

Dear Little One, today Micah and I went to the library. They were playing Toy Story 3. I saw Toy Story 1 and 2 when I was a kid, so even though I'm older I still wanted to see it. :) I guess what they say is true, you're still a kid at heart. The library even supplied chips and licorice, which I thought was super nice. We have the best librarians! You'll love them. Every library we've ever gone to, we've always had our favorite librarian who we deemed the "nice lady." At this library there are 3 who we really love, (they're all the main workers) we actually know their names. :)
We've made it through another day as vegitarians. You would think it gets easier, but I really want a piece of bacon. It's weird I haven't had bacon in probably 2 or 3 months, but I still want some. I'm guessing it's more of a head thing, I don't know. It was so cute and funny, we were talking today about how we missed meat, and Micah starts chanting, "we want meat, we want meat." lol I just started cracking up. He so funny sometimes. :) One good that's come out of this vegitarian trial, (I'm going to call it a trial, because it's not permanent, at least as far as I know. haha jk Don't get scared) is how much our bodies crave pleasure. Ever since we started, all of us have been craving sweets. At first I didn't think anything of it, we all enjoy our desserts, and sometimes we just go through a period where we want somethig sweet. This was happening every day, and during the day. I was talking to our dad about it, and he said, he thinks our bodies crave pleasure, and meat satisfies it. Since we don't have meat, then we're using the next best thing-sweets. I thought it was rather insightful. I don't know if it's true or not, but it seemed quite possible. I'll have to ask our Aunt Yolanda, she was a vegitarian for a while. So for the rest of this time, I'm going to do my not to indulge on sweets.

Well, I think I'm going to hit the sack early tonight, we have a LOT of papers to deliver in the morning. I love you!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment