Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 238

Dear Little Person, how are you doing? I don't know how you are going to read these, if you'll read them one at a time, one month at a time, or just stay up late one night and read them all. It doesn't matter to me, but I hope you will remember them so when you're going through something or you're looking for an answer to a situation it might be here. I know I don't know everything, and there's so much I don't know, but God has blessed me with some wisdom and I wanted to share with you what He's shown me. If there's ever a time when you don't have an answer it's in the Bible, believe me. I've wondered before if I had exhausted the answers or maybe there it wasn't in there. It is, you just have to trust me. 
Today we went to the midwife. I got to hear your little heartbeat. ;) You're still alive! I know you are, but sometimes I wonder, because I never get to feel you move. Our mom tells me not to worry, she can feel you move all the time. She said you mostly only kick at night and she doesn't want to wake me up or during the day when I'm gone. Mary says everything is good, we have nothing to worry about and for that I am very thankful. :) I love you very much!!!!

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment