Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 232

Hey you! Today, was a very mundane boring day. It was pretty much the norm. I did go upstairs and tutor some kids, which was fun. Generally, tutoring is not that exciting, but they're some of my brothers friends, and they're funny.
Samuel had to go to the physio therapist for his ankle. He's going tomorrow for an ultrasound, but they said it will be 4 weeks before he can play basketball. It is well enough he can walk on it with a brace, which is an improvement. Although, it will take a while to heal, we're very grateful it's not broken. 
I'm sorry this post is so short, but I have a killer headache, and I need to get up in a couple of hours to do the route. I love you!!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra

Ps Today, is your Aunt (I think I told you, but make sure you don't pronounce it ant, but say aunt, she is not a little insect crawling on 6 legs. She's a beautiful human being with 2 legs) Yolanda's birthday. I do not know how old she is, but she looks good no matter what her age is. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment