Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 255

Hey little person, how are things in your world? Today was a crazy day! It started bright and early at 2:30 for me. Papa and I did a paper route, there were only supposed to be 240 papers. (which is a LOT!) Alexa was sick so we had to leave her at home, and we get there and our manager has our routes for us and the total number of papers was 287! I was like WHAT???!!! You've got to be kidding me, unfortunately he wasn't. It took us a long time because it was new, and the houses were so far apart it was crazy. I have a blister on my hand from the way I had to put the rubber bands on the newspapers. Finally, around 9 we got home. (we generally get home around 7!) I'm so thankful that day is over.
Tonight I went and did a catering job with on the chefs at the place where I volunteer. It went pretty well. I didn't cook a lot this time, I mostly just helped plate the food, and I washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. :)
Sorry, to end this post I know I didn't say much, but I'm super tired and I need to get this posted before the next day. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment