Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 247

Dear Little Person, I'm finally able to use a computer to write a post! I generally use my ipod touch, but I left my charger plugged into Jen's computer. :(  So now I need to email her and ask her to ship it to me, I miss it terribly, but till life, and my forgetfulness. It just bugs me, because I was like this is the one trip I didn't forget to pack anything or I didn't leave anything.
I'm glad you're coming soon, because I'm running out of things to tell you. I can't believe your over 35 weeks old! It seems strange to see the pregnant woman on the little gadget standing at 35 weeks. I don't know if we're ready for you to make your grand entrance into the world. I think we've bought everything except for the diapers and some minor stuff, but as far as having an actual baby in the house, you are definitely going to turn our world upside down! :) I still can't wait to meet you though.
We went back to gravity this morning, I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks, it felt so good to get back at it. Maria killed us though, I just wanted a break for a drink of water! She made us do cardio in a muscle class. It hard, but I love it. It's fun teasing her. I asked her to go easy on us because I had a cold. She didn't believe me, I said can't you hear my voice?  I can barely talk, she said I don't need my voice to work out. So she didn't go easy on us. lol
Well, I'm back on the vegetarian thing. I had meat 3 times while I was gone, but I still withheld myself and didn't have my chicken nuggets. It was very hard. lol I'm really learning how I eat way too much. I guess I just stuff myself with meat. It's weird. Anyways, I think I'm going to hit the sack. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment