Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 252

Hey you! How are things in your world? Everything is good here. Today, Alexa made cinnamon rolls. (yummy!) They were her best ever. :)  You will love them, everyone that has ever tried them does. I hope you don't have any weird allergies. So far no one has had any severe allergies. Alexa is allergic to shrimp, but she isn't in danger of dying or anything. If there's something I don't like, I say I'm allergic to it, so I don't have to eat it. lol I've never really tried that before, but I've often thought about it. ;)
During church tonight one of the members asked during prayer request time that we pray that every member be filled with the Holy Spirit on a daily basis. I was meditating on that, and I thought about how I don't really pray for that. The Holy Spirit gave me this thought. Many people change to fit whatever type of people they're spending time with. For example if one group is wild, they will act like they're wild. If a different group is more conservative, they will appear to be conservative. The Holy Spirit showed me when I'm around Christ I should change to be exactly like Him. I should do what He does, talk about the things He talks about, dress the way He does, listen to the kind of music He should, and etc. You're probably reading this and it doesn't seem like much, but it was like my eyes were opened. It made sense. I can't really describe how it feels, but it is good, very good. 
I love you!!

Your Sister, 
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment